Thursday, December 6, 2007

Destiny

Muslims believe in destiny and that everything is destined for us. we make choices and do what ever we want according to our feeling and our brains also to our religion, but at the end all the choices that we make are destined to happened for us. Life is a path we go through whether we do good or bad and it depends on us. Muslims believe in Heaven and hell after death. Lets say life is a school, if you do good things and take the right path you pass your exam if not you fail. the things that we do in life will determine our destiny after life( death) Heaven or hell. There is a saying which say<>.

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

Hi,
I hope at least I can do ok in my finals!
I belive in destiny too, that God has things prepared for us. I've been thinking about Algeria! It was a big coincidence your dream!!! Maybe not?

Hadline said...

Hi Mahmoud,
I believe in destiny.I think that there are some issues in one's life that have been already set up in advance by God.