Friday, December 7, 2007

Final Exam

Today i had my final exam in writing and for me it is the hardest exam. i have to improve my writing mark and also my writing skill and i was a little but stressed out. Actually i had a very bad exam. Before the exam the instructor said if anybody want to go the washroom it is better if you go now because during the exam we are not allowed to go out for any reason. i went to the washroom before the exam, so when i started to write my outline and begin with my introduction, i start feeling that i have to go the washroom again. Of course in this situation ithink nobody can think properly and it was realy bad and i felt that my stomack is going to explode really. i started to feel the pain so in this case i started to finish my essay quickly. i dont really remember what i have wrote. i think everybody was surprised that i finished early, believe me just because i had to go to the washroom. At the end i just hope to pass this course.

4 comments:

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hey

Me too

HaVe FuN

Sam said...

hey, Mahmoud,I never been there, I am look for it~!

Hadline said...

Hi mahmoud
Those things happen sometimes! Although you were in a rush, I hope that you will have a good grade. good luck.

Oksana said...

I can imagine your feeling after you went to the washroom. O ye! I did it! Something like that?
You were really happy, right? :)