Thursday, November 22, 2007

Casbah


What a great place and what a legendary area. It is called La Casbah and it is one of the oldest places in the capital of Algeria, Algiers. It was hardest area for french invader to go in and find leaders for the Algerian revolution. If you do not live in this area, you can not get out of it because it is like a maze, and nobody knows the place only the people who live there. The french had control almost all of Algiers and all of Algeria. But they did not know how to get into La Casbah. Women and men, were fighting together in different way and it was very hard for the french to have doubts about the women, they never thought that they will be involved. But at the end the invader had some sources to help them find the leaders and explode their houses because some of them did not want to serenader.

9 comments:

Amin said...

Nice story from history. I like people who have patriotism.

Abdulmohsen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abdulmohsen's said...

Hey Historical man?

Have you been there?

We will,we will rock U!! said...

I love the old houses, just the old houses...
HAHA!!

Amin said...

I think I saw your dance before! One thing, I do not want to be your partner during dance!!!! ;) (You know why!!! :D)

Abdulmohsen's said...

hey

How did u know I was screaming?

HaVe FuN

Amin said...

Hi, I think you are the suitable person for Nick!!! ;)

P.S: I saw Behzad with a knife, looking for you! ;) watch out!!!

Amin said...

:)) Those two possibilities are very probable!! ;) I have no new information of him!

yt_65 said...

hey whats up Mahmoud... Algeria must be really nice place, well i am assuming by looking at the pictures....